We help organizations add the required professional touch to the RFP process and proposal writing. Our approach will not only save time, but will also allow you to focus more on reviewing the right suppliers and best fit solutions.
We assist organizations at various stages of an RFI, RFP, and proposals. We help our clients in the following stages:
- Identification of suppliers list
- Setting the qualification criteria
- Facilitating supplier briefings
In the spirit of “Measure Twice, Cut Once”, we identify the right suppliers instead of wasting time on organizations and proposals that are not a good fit for the project.
RFP Rollout Activities
- Identification of RFP Team
- Schedule and high level requirements
- Writing RFP
- Reviewing RFP with corporate standards and guidelines
- Establishing evaluation criteria
- Rolling out RFP to suppliers
- Conducting Q&A sessions
- Validating proposals
- Short listing suppliers
- Facilitating supplier presentations
- Arranging site visits
We also conduct supplier debriefing sessions for losing proposals.
We have expertise and experience in writing winning proposals that perfectly articulates your solution and meets RFP criteria. We also proofread and review proposals written by supplier teams according to the evaluation criteria.